Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct 1st. 8 am -9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Callaway Rogue & Epic Driver’s, Fairway Woods and Hybrids…Rogue, X Forged and Muscle Back Blade Iron Sets…MacDaddy 4 Wedges X Grind and S Grind…Odyssey Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Saturdays & Sundays 10 Am to 2 pm for February and March.
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2018 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Cooper’s Golf Newsletter 12-12-17
By Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
Christmas Gift for You
Grip…Pressure, depth in the hands, thumb positioning, alignment
(strong, weak or neutral), club grip size and positioning, type of grip (interlock, overlap, 10 finger) How’s Yours?
There are several effective grip options
Posture…Athletic, knee flex, hip bend, upper body & arm position. Do you understand what this should look like?
Feel as though every square inch of your feet is in contact with the ground
Width of stance…wide verses narrow, what’s the effect? Stability and ability to shift the weight left coming forward (cover the ball) and ball compression. Take-away…what begins it, what happens next, when does it end?
Focus on rotating the left elbow clockwise to the right (proper Swing Plane) not the hands and wrists.
Balance of the backswing…How to complete it and where should it be?
Let the wrists cock as they want to from the momentum at the top.
Start down and forward swing…What’s the move? Slide the entire body toward the target.
How do I release the club through the ball and how should I finish the swing? Is that important? You bet! Make the club head come up to the left and below the left shoulder.
Putting…should you hinge your wrists in the backstroke and what should you take the club back with as well as how do you release a putter head through the ball? Inside to straight through allowing the left wrist to unhinge some.
The Fall is a good time to make some positives improvements in your golf game. Go to our Website www.coopergolfpark.com for some answers.
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings