Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct. 1st. 8 am - 9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Callaway Rogue & Epic Driver’s, Fairway Woods and Hybrids…Rogue, X Forged and Muscle Back Blade Iron Sets…MacDaddy 4 Wedges X Grind and S Grind…Odyssey Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sundays 10 am to 2 pm Jan - Feb (Call for appointment)
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2018 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Newsletter Cooper’s Golf Park 12-30-18
By PGA Golf Professional – Bob Marlow
Golf Technology Equals Improvement
Hi, Bob Marlow - PGA Golf Professional here. Recently I Changed my Exercise Room at my residence in Grand Prairie, into a golf teaching studio, where I can use my video and launch monitor equipment in a nice warm dry environment. I have approximately 30 videos of Adam Scott’s golf swing, some where he is talking, some where other golf professionals are doing an analysis of Adam’s swing and somewhere Adam is just swinging the club. I didn’t video my own swing for almost 5 years because every time I did video my swing, I didn’t like what I saw beginning with poor posture at address.
1. Now I have perfect posture at address by arching my lower back (angle the hips down toward the target line).
2. Grip the club more in the fingers of my left hand.
3. Grip the club more with the middle 3 fingers of my right hand with right thumb and forefinger open.
4. Angle the club down at address so it can rest on the heel of both wood and iron heads at address, as seen in the address position picture 1.
Fig. 1 & 4
5. Take the club back more in front of my body and go high with the club and my arms by focusing on getting my upper right arm high at the top of my backswing while allowing my weight to shift to the right and letting my hips rotate to the right. Feel the stretch in your lats not your shoulders.
6. Do the Jackson five, slide your legs, hips, torso, head and upper body laterally toward the target in the distance while the hips square up to the target line.
7. Open the hips 40 to 45 degrees with your right elbow close to your right hip.
8. Now lift with your legs so the club head come in with the bottom of the club level to the ground (flat) and the left wrist is supinated (bowed out).
9. Straight Line Release, where the club shaft bisects both arms and both arms are straight.
You also can make these improvements quickly, call, text or email me 214-882-3298 firstname.lastname@example.org Bob Marlow PGA Golf Professional or drop in at Cooper’s Golf Park.
“Free bucket & free Lesson first time students”
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings