Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct. 1st. 8 am - 9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Callaway Rogue & Epic Driver’s, Fairway Woods and Hybrids…Rogue, X Forged and Muscle Back Blade Iron Sets…MacDaddy 4 Wedges X Grind and S Grind…Odyssey Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sundays 10 am to 2 pm Mar - Apr (Call for appointment)
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2018 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Newsletter Cooper’s Golf Park 3-10-19
By PGA Golf Professional – Bob Marlow
“Simple Drill to Develop a Great Golf Swing”
1. Proper Posture: Arch lower back, hips angled down toward target line.
2. Grip: In the fingers of the left hand, along left side, softly lower your palm and your elongated thumb down on top of the club's grip
3. After arching your wrist up slightly at address, to straighten both arms and soften both hands, swing the club away with the arms (not the shoulders - the arm swing of the club will make the shoulder and body rotate), to a point in the take-away where the shaft of the club is parallel to the ground and the face of the club matches you pine angle.
4. That is Step 1 of your drill…Step 2 swing your arms and the club up to the top of the backswing and cock your wrists, so you have at least 90 degrees of angle between your left arm and the shaft of the club.
5. Step 3…next start rotating your left shoulder back toward the target in the distance. This shoulder rotation to the left will make your wrists cock another 25 degrees (Lag). As you continue the downswing the wrists will gradually begin uncocking due to gravity (don’t try to keep them from uncocking).
6. Step 4…Swing the club slowly into a “Straight Line Release”, stopping at a point about with 3 feet of club head motion past the point of impact or the imaginary ball position.
7. My guess is that if you do this drill 10 to 20 reps correctly, you will develop feel for how you create lag in a golf swing. One student did it in 2 reps and hit the ball perfectly.
8. The same principles apply in a little pitch, chip and even in a putting stroke.
Swing drills are, coupled with mirror practice, the key to rapid improvement of feel for proper athletic motions.
"Keep it simple" Call, text, or email me 214-882-3298 firstname.lastname@example.org Bob Marlow PGA Golf Professional or drop in at Cooper’s Golf Park.
“Free bucket & free Lesson first time students”
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings