Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct. 1st. 8 am - 9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Callaway Rogue & Epic Driver’s, Fairway Woods and Hybrids…Rogue, X Forged and Muscle Back Blade Iron Sets…MacDaddy 4 Wedges X Grind and S Grind…Odyssey Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sundays 10 am to 2 pm Feb - Mar (Call for appointment)
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2018 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Newsletter Cooper’s Golf Park 2-4-19
By PGA Golf Professional – Bob Marlow
Golf Technology Equals Improvement
1. Proper Posture: Arch lower back, hips angled down toward target line.
2. Grip: In the fingers of the left hand, along left side, softly lower palm and elongated thumb down on club’s grip…thumb and forefinger of the right hand open, middle two fingers primary grippers…both hands soft…short slow waggle.
3. Sequencing: Make sure you make your right hip rotate to the right (clockwise) while keeping the right knee flexed as you shift your weight to the right heel and then pull with the right shoulder (clockwise) to complete the body rotation at the top of the backswing.
4. Arms in the backswing: Straighten the left arm, use a slight forward press of the hands toward the target in the distance, swing the arms away while allowing the arms to begin rotating clockwise some, as you create width in the take-away…club stays in front of the body, next go high with the upper right arm while allowing the right wrist to cock fully, left hand stays relaxed…Hopefully!
5. Jackson Five: Weight shifts instinctively to the left as the body begins rotating left (counter-clockwise) and the arms and club drop down while the wrist cock is maintained (lag).
6. Key Aspects: At address…rest the club’s sole on it’s heel with the toe up in the air…as you come into the ball arch the left wrist up which levels the sole at impact, causes the shaft to lean forward compressing the ball and makes the arms rotate counter-clockwise squaring the club face and then continuing to a straight-line release (putting lots of spin on the ball).
7. How about thinking… swing up on the ball as you come into it. Don’t hit down on the ball…if you swing up on it, it makes the club head go down like it should…feel your left thigh working athletically as it lifts in response to swinging the club up. (Use the ground for leverage)
You also can make these improvements quickly, call, text or email me 214-882-3298 email@example.com Bob Marlow PGA Golf Professional or drop in at Cooper’s Golf Park.
“Free bucket & free Lesson first time students”
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings