Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct 1st. 8 am -9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Big Bertha Epic Drivers, Fairway Woods & Hybrids, XR Steelheads Irons and Odyssey Putters and Big Daddy Chrome & Smoked Forged Wedges, New Irons X forged and Muscle Back Blade
- Mark your calendar: Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sat. Sept 10th & 17th, 10 am - 2 pm Short Game Clinic Sept. 24th 10 - 2 Callaway Demo Day Oct 1st. 10 - 4 Closest to Pin Contest Oct 8th.9-4
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $20 from now to the end of 2017 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Cooper’s Golf Park News Letter 11-1-17
By Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
What Makes a Golf Swing Really Work?
1. A proper grip which creates a great deal of feel and flexibility in the movement in the wrists and forearms.
2. Proper posture which should allow an athletic use of the legs, hips and upper body
3. Proper sequencing in the take-away and backswing should be; upper right side begins rotating, right forearm rotates some clockwise approximately 30 degrees, felt in the right hand (take-away), then let the right arm fold but away from the body. This puts the club into the proper plane in the backswing and makes it easier to come down a little flatter without much thought.
4. Next have a quick but not too big weight shift to the left with the legs, pushing off somewhat with the right leg as the left knee moves over to the left about 6 inches.
5. As you release the club through the ball and into your follow-through, think finish low, not high and you will be able to follow through like Adam Scott and the other limber backs.
6. So #1 is turn the upper right side and shoulder, #2 rotate the right forearm 30 degrees right, #3 fold the right arm, #4 push off quickly with the right leg, #5 follow through to a lower and longer finish.
Call or email me with questions or even better schedule some lessons and I will help you to understand the above. I don't have all the answers, but I do have a lot of them and continue to learn more about this game every day.
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings