Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct 1st. 8 am -9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Callaway Rogue & Epic Driver’s, Fairway Woods and Hybrids…Rogue, X Forged and Muscle Back Blade Iron Sets…MacDaddy 4 Wedges X Grind and S Grind…Odyssey Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Saturdays & Sundays 10 Am to 2 pm for March and April.
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2018 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Cooper’s Golf Newsletter 3-16-18
By Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
The Golf Swing Puzzle!!!???
Tom Watson says the weight placement ball to heel on your feet in the address position, should favor the balls of the feet, like most sports.
Jack Nicklaus says the weight should be balanced between the balls and heels of the feet.
Ben Hogan said the weight should favor the heels.
Your legs are directly above your heels, Right?
If you have your weight at address favoring the balls of your feet or balanced between the balls and the heels of your feet, it becomes very difficult to rotate your shoulders or upper body to the right in the backswing. Your body rotation would be only about 45 to 75 degrees.
Favoring the heels, would allow you to rotate 90 to 120 degrees, seen in the amount the left shoulder could rotate to the right at the top of your backswing with about 45 degrees of this rotation coming from the upper body rotating the hips and legs accompanied by some lateral weight shift to the right heel.
If you do not have this first key to the puzzle, you will always tend to be inconsistent and not hit the ball nearly as far as you are capable of and you might even hurt your back, hips, legs, wrists, shoulders or elbows.
Knowing this first key, you can move into a proper grip, setup, take-away, back and through swing, spending much less time and effort.
All these positions and motions are developed much faster if, practiced in front of a mirror.
If you are interested in learning this and more, call, text or email me.
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings