Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours May. 1st. 7 am - 10 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: New Callaway clubs Apex and Apex Pro Forged Irons. Epic Flash Drivers and Fairway Woods, Stroke Lab Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sundays 10 am to 2 pm August - September (Call for appointment)
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2019 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Newsletter Cooper’s Golf Park 8-12-19
By PGA Golf Professional – Bob Marlow
Your Golf Game Will Constantly Evolve!
For Questions or comments, Call Bob Marlow at 214-882-3298 or email email@example.com
(without a club) Get into a proper athletic posture, bend from the hip sockets, knees flexed - feel resistance in your leg muscles, arch the lower back some, touch the front of your shoulders with your finger- tips, neck back chin down.
Hold the lower body in place and rotate your upper body to the right. You will find you can only rotate your upper body about 45 degrees.
Next rotate your lower body without trying to rotate your upper body, left knee should point behind the ball as you do this.
This helps you to feel these 2 motions separately. Sequentially, in your take-away and backswing the lower body motion is first, then the upper body motion follows, aggressively but not too fast.
In the downswing accelerate with your left hand and arm down (not through the ball). This acceleration of the left arm and hand, will make your body move ideally to the perfect finish, without having to think about making your body do anything, it just responds to the accelerating left hand and arm downward motion. Tennis backhand anybody?
Can you count to 3? One lower body rotates right, two upper body rotates to the right and three pull down with the left hand and arm (better hang on with the left hand solidly-not like holding a bird in your hand like Sam Snead said).
If you don’t hit the ball real well check 1 and 2 or your grip and posture need improvement.
Putting: the keys are grip, posture and the shaft angle at address better be between 70 to 72 degrees, regardless of your putter’s length or your height.
Address Front View
Address Down Line View
Rotate Only Upper Body 45°
Rotate Only Lower Body
Pull Down with Left-Hand & Arm, Very Firm Grip
Down-Line View of Pull Down
“Free bucket & free lesson first time students”