Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours May 1st. 7 am -10 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Callaway Rogue & Epic Driver’s, Fairway Woods and Hybrids…Rogue, X Forged and Muscle Back Blade Iron Sets…MacDaddy 4 Wedges X Grind and S Grind…Odyssey Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sundays 10 am to 2 pm June - July
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2018 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Cooper’s Golf Park Newsletter 6-4-18
By Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
Recently I found a video by Adam Scott describing and showing some of his key fundamentals to distance and consistency.
1. He says when he looks down at his knees, they cover the tops of his shoe laces, that is more knee flex than I had and more than most golfers.
2. Generally speaking, he prefers a wide stance for a good foundation, especially on the driver. Most golfers tend to be too narrow at address.
3. He states it is extremely important to stick your rear end out and then tilt your hips forward, so your belt buckle faces the ball. This engages the glutes and creates strength and flexibility between the upper body and the legs.
4. Next in a one piece take-away with no manipulation of the club with your hands, start the club and your arms back with the thoracic spine (this is a point about 2 to 2 ½ feet below the base of your neck). Turn fully so you have somewhere between 90 and 120 degrees of rotation in your backswing, seen in the left shoulder but not done with the thought of shoulder turn.
5. This momentum created by turning with the thoracic spine rotation, will make your wrists hinge close to the top of your backswing (feel the loading of the club’s weight).
6. He then just hits through with his right shoulder not thinking about weight shift to the left or rotation of the hips coming forward, that will be instinctive. Focus on the position you want the club head and shaft to be in the full finish, way past your body, toe of the club past the heel (indicating you released the club through the ball). Your right shoulder should face the target in the finish and be higher than the left.
Call me or email me with any questions or to schedule a lesson
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings