Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct. 1st. 8 am - 9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Callaway Rogue & Epic Driver’s, Fairway Woods and Hybrids…Rogue, X Forged and Muscle Back Blade Iron Sets…MacDaddy 4 Wedges X Grind and S Grind…Odyssey Putters
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sundays 10 am to 2 pm Nov - Dec.
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $21 from now to the end of 2018 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Newsletter Cooper’s Golf Park 11-25-18
By PGA Golf Professional – Bob Marlow
Marlow’s Golf Schools - Cooper's Golf Park
1. In studying Adam Scott’s golf swing, and other touring golf professionals, I believe technology is the key to improvement.
2. Recently I videoed my golf swing in my new studio in my home and compared it to Adam Scott’s swing with my V1 Swing Analysis Software. I found in comparison, my upper back was rounded and my arms were down and in too close to my body.
3. Adam has his upper back straighter, reaches for the ball much further and has his hands higher at address. He also has his weight favoring the balls of his feet which allows his left heel to be unweighted (raises about 1 inch) in the backswing as his weight shifts to his right heel. (See Figure 1)
4. His right hand grip was much stronger, more controlled with the middle 2 fingers verses the thumb and forefinger. (See Figure 2)
5. In order to keep the left arm straight in the take-away and backswing, at first the club face should match your spine angle, (one piece take-away), but then it is important to rotate the arms clockwise opening the club face so it is perpendicular to the ground when the club head is about even with your head. (see figure 3)
6. As you continue to the top of your backswing , it is time to allow the right arm to fold up, out and well. (see figure 4)
7. Now supinate the left wrists and arm as you come down and into the ball to square the club face at impact. (see figure 5)
If you would like to learn the proper take-away and backswing or other aspects of golf, call or text me at 214-882-3298 or email me at email@example.com. Check my info at www.coopersgolfpark.com under the Instruction Tab - Bob Marlow. (See New Advanced Student Program Option)
“Free bucket & free Lesson first time students”
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings