Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours Oct 1st. 8 am -9 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Big Bertha Epic Drivers, Fairway Woods & Hybrids, XR Steelheads Irons and Odyssey Putters and Big Daddy Chrome & Smoked Forged Wedges
- Mark your calendar: Mark your calendar: Free video analysis Sat. Sept 10th & 17th, 10 am - 2 pm Short Game Clinic Sept. 24th 10 - 2 Callaway Demo Day Oct 1st. 10 - 4 Closest to Pin Contest Oct 8th.9-4
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $20 from now to the end of 2017 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Cooper’s Golf Park News Letter 9-9-17
By Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
Keys to Improving Your Golf Swing
Why doesn’t your golf swing seem to be improving, great question?
Here could be some of the answers.
You are trying to keep your head too still laterally, rotationally and vertically. (Ruins naturalness)
You are trying to keep your eyes focused on the ball throughout the swing. (Ruins your ability to focus with your mined and eyes on how you are moving.)
Keep the weight on the inside of your right foot in your backswing, don’t sway. (Ruins your ability to shift your weight to the right in the backswing and turn the hips in the takeaway properly, making taking a full turn eventually with your upper body impossible.
Poor grip, too tight, wrong positions of the fingers and thumbs, gripping with the wrong fingers in each hand…if you grip with the last two fingers of the left hand it ruins wrist hinge and the same thing if you grip the club with the last two finger of the right hand. (Much of the natural motion in a golf swing comes from having the ability to produce a lot of wrists hinge at the top of the backswing.)
Hinging the wrists early in the takeaway…(Ruins your ability to create width and connection of the club and arms to the body while making the right arm fold too early in the backswing and too close to the body.)
Most golfers do not understand what proper posture is at address, they know it is important but don’t know how to get it. By videoing your swing with V1 software on my computer and comparing it to a golf swing like Adam Scott’s and utilizing graphics to measure angles, all of the above can be improved.
If you will diligently practice what I asked you do, in front of a mirror and on the driving range to develop the correct positions and motions, I will give you a money back guarantee you will be very pleased with the results.
If you have questions on any of the above feel free to call, email or talk to me.
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings