Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park. New Hours Dec. 1st 8 AM to 9 PM
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Big Bertha EPIC and Fusion Drivers and Fairway Woods, XR OS16, XR Steelhead, and Big Bertha irons and Diamana and Recoil Driver Shafts.
- Mark your calendar: Saturday and Sunday every weekend in January. Free video and launch monitor analysis 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $20 from now to the end of 2017 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Let’s Make the Golf Swing Simpler in 2017
Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
On this website, Click on the instruction tap and then click on Bob Marlow, at the bottom of the page you will find 4 videos of Adam Scott’s golf swing and one of Tiger Woods new putting grip and his putting stroke with my analysis of all 5 videos with voice over and graphics, in order for you to understand them.
Assuming you have a proper swing grip (neutral in position and not too tight) so as to not draw or fade the ball too much, you can probably break the rest of the swing down into about 6 components and 3 are before you ever start the club back.
You will hear me describe the setup and the small movements, just prior to starting the club back and then it boils down to learning how to properly turn your core in the backswing which in turn takes care of the shoulders, hips, legs and weight shift during the swing.
The timing of the golf swing, definitely comes from learning how to move the core properly during the swing.
Tiger Woods was given help with his putting grip (left Hand) by Steve Striker not long ago and it improved his putting quite a bit. In his return to competitive golf he had more birdies than any other player in the field.
Your posture is a key component to a great putting stroke, if you bend over enough from the hip sockets at address your elbows will touch your rib cage some, allowing the upper body to act as a guide during the stroke as you move the putter back and through.
In order to roll the ball well and feel distance, making the putter head release (toe past the heel) will impart the proper action desired. In Tiger’s case, the stroke should look more like a hit not a soft strike on the ball.
For more information on the aspects of Adam Scott’s Golf Swing and Tiger Woods Putting Stroke, contact me, Bob Marlow –PGA Golf Professional, Cooper’s Golf Park, my cell is
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings