Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours May 1st. 7am – 10 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Big Bertha EPIC and Fusion Drivers and Fairway Woods, XR OS16, XR Steelhead, and Big Bertha irons and Diamana and Recoil Driver Shafts add New Callaway Odyssey Putters and Callaway Big Daddy Chrome Forged Wedges
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis June 10th & 11th 10am to 2pm. Callaway Demo Day June 25th 10am to 4pm. Putting, Pitching and Bunker clinic June 18th 10am to 2pm. Closest to the Pin July 2nd 9am to 4pm …$5.00 Entry Fee…Enter (AMTAYW)
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $20 from now to the end of 2017 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
What are the 6 Key Fundamentals of a Golf Swing? 6-9-17
By Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
Grip, Posture, Weight Shift, Arm and Wrists Motions, Body, Leg and Foot Motions, Proper Use of the Mind and Eyes to Control the first Five.
How to Quickly Acquire these Fundamentals...
Grip Left hand...hand...Grip the club along your left hip with the shaft angled down and with the club lying in your fingers, close your fingers of your left hand and then rotate your palm to the right about 45 degrees and then extend your thumb down the top right of the club's grip at 2 O'clock( Long thumb). Grip with the last 2 fingers of your left hand pressure in these fingers should be 6 to 7 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Right hand...Pick the club up in front of your body while tilting your spine to the right (head goes behind the ball not over it), and apply the right hand, right thumb pad goes on top of the left thumb, left thumb goes to the left of the club's grip. Make a tepee with the left forefinger and hook the tip of the little finger behind it, then separate the right forefinger away from the rest of the right hand fingers (trigger it).
Posture...Bend from the hip sockets, flex the knees, weight favors the balls of the feet (athletic posture).
Weight shift...Shifts right as you take the club away and should instinctively then shift left, just like it does in any other sport, finish with 90 % of your weight on the left heel and the left leg should be straight in the finish.
Arm and wrist motion...in the take-away, after having the wrists angled down some at address, move the hands in an arc while keeping the club head outside the hands, this will help you to align the shaft and the club face properly at the top of the backswing, (very important).
Body, leg and foot motion...The 70 degrees of the shoulder turn in the backswing can be produced by turning to the right with the core muscles and then you can finish it off, another 30 to 50 degrees more, with the muscles at the base of the trapezoid muscles.
Mind and eye use...Focus with your mind on how you are moving the club, your arms, wrists, body and head, hips, legs and feet, but not all at once. Pick 1 or 2 key thoughts and (not much on the ball). Practice in front of a mirror and pay attention to the feel.
If you have questions on any of the above feel free to call, email or talk to me.
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings