Welcome to Cooper’s Golf Park Driving Range and Practice Facility In Euless, Texas
We will be celebrating having been in business for 22 years and will continue making several improvements this year as we have in the past.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park.
- New Hours May 1st. 7am – 10 pm Daily.
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Big Bertha EPIC and Fusion Drivers and Fairway Woods, XR OS16, XR Steelhead, and Big Bertha irons and Diamana and Recoil Driver Shafts add New Callaway Odyssey Putters and Callaway Big Daddy Chrome Forged Wedges
- Mark your calendar: Free video analysis July 23rd 10am to 2pm. Callaway Demo Day August 6th 10am to 4pm. Putting, Pitching and Bunker clinic August 6th 10am to 2pm. Closest to the Pin Contest August 13th 9am to 4pm …$5.00 Entry Fee…Enter (AMTAYW)
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Golf Club for $20 from now to the end of 2017 for your Ghin Handicap and in addition to establishing and maintaining your Ghin Handicap, this year you will receive an additional 10% discount on most golf equipment and club repair purchases from Cooper’s Golf Park.
Newsletter 7-14- 17 Things That Really Matter In Your Golf Swing
By Bob Marlow – PGA Golf Professional
Grip: Left hand...In just your fingers in the front of your left thigh, roll the palm to the right 20 to 25 degrees, 2 knuckles visible, thumb elongated and angled left to the top of the grip (12 O'clock). Teepee forms with the forefinger, pinchers (left thumb and forefinger) de-activated.
Grip: Right hand...Tip of the right little finger hooks behind the left forefinger (Overlap grip). Overlap verses interlock produces better wrist action or flexibility. Middle 2 fingers are the primary grippers and they stagger, right ring finger goes deeper around the grip than the middle finger. Open the area between the right thumb and forefinger (de-activate the right pincher). You will never reach your potential with a poor grip!
Posture...Curve your lower back (concave) for maximum rotation around your spine, weight should be balanced between the balls and the heels of the feet. Neck back and chin down greatly improves posture in the upper body. If you do not have proper posture at address, forget having an athletic golf swing. Think hip Tilt in all aspects of golf; putting, pitching, chipping and full shots!
Weight shift...Your weight should shift to the right heel early in the take-away and backswing. As you bring your arms down in the first part of the forward swing (making the down swing plane flatter by 6 to 8 inches witch causes the wrists to hinge even more), push off with the right foot and leg some (right heel stays close to the ground at first).
Release: At a point where the hands are just to the right of the right leg in the forward swing, allow the wrists to unhinge and the arms to rotate (approximately 180 degrees of arm rotation...Toe up to toe up of the club face, not rolled over).
Follow-Through: In the finish position, the weight finishes 90 % on the left leg, right foot up on the toe of the right shoe, hips facing 20 to 30 degrees left of the target, chest facing 70 degrees left of the target, club head past the body and the toe of the club past the heel of the club.
If you have questions on any of the above feel free to call, email or talk to me.
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings