Welcome to Golf Club of Euless TX
Cooper’s Golf Park has been in business for 20 years. In fact, we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this year with a grand affair. In the past two years we have made many improvements.
Hi Golfers, here’s the latest from Cooper’s Golf Park. New Hours May 1st 7 AM to 10 PM
- Callaway Golf Equipment...try the latest Callaway Golf Clubs and be professionally fitted by one of our Staff Members. Fee for fitting is $50 and can be reimbursed with a purchase of $300 or more of Callaway products.
- New items Include: Great Big Bertha, XR16OS, Odyssey Putters, Mac Daddy Wedges, New Chrome Soft Golf Balls, Golf Bags, Gloves, Caps and Visors.
- Mark your calendar: Saturday and Sunday every weekend in August. Free video and launch monitor analysis 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- How are your present golf clubs working for you? Do they fit you properly regarding? Loft and lie angles, shaft flex and length, grip size, alignment and condition, and are you getting the benefit of the latest technology?
- We Accept Trade-in’s.
Please utilize our new bag stands at each end of our patio, Thank you!
- Click on the Range tab for Hours and rates. Hit all the balls you want, buy an Annual Membership
- Join our Cooper’s Golf Club for only $20 per Year for your Ghin Handicap and the Tournament Fee is $10 per tournament, plus your greenfee.
Powerful & High/Deep Backswing Plus Powerful thru Swing
Start the club back in the take-away 3 to 4 feet of the club head movement with the upper back muscles while keeping the hands, wrists and forearms passive. The club face will match your spine angle at this point. ( \ )
As you start the club back in your take-away make the left shoulder move up (not down) as you continue to feel like you are keeping the club face closed, it will open enough as you hinge your wrists proceeding to the top of the back- swing. Club face waist high ( \ ) top of back- swing ( ∕ ), matches the left wrist and forearm.
Most of my 50 plus years of playing golf, I tried to make my left shoulder go down in my back- swing, which made my backswing to upright.
Go to the videos of Adam Scott’s swing at the base of my instruction page and notice the face angels at various positions in the backswing. The club face appears to remain somewhat closed most of the time and he arrives high and deep with a perfect swing plane at the top. This makes the thru swing pretty simple if you know how to release the club thru the ball properly with the hands and arms.
Coming thru the ball make the left shoulder rotate away from the chin aggressively. This motion of the left shoulder is similar to a right handed tennis player hitting a back hand, and pulling with the right shoulder rather than just the right arm. Pulling aggressively with the left shoulder in the thru swing will make the hips and legs do exactly the correct motions without any thought.
Call me if you have any questions regarding this info. (214) 882-3298
For more details click here
$5.00 Clinics Saturdays and Sundays
Group Golf Lessons 10 -1 hour
$100 juniors and $200 Adults
Cooper’s Golf Club Competitions
For more details click here
Golf Handicap Service
Discount Punch Cards
Annual Membership Fees
Callaway Golf Club Savings